1. Leaky pipes
2. Water damage that has not been dried out properly.
3. Condensation on windows or doors
4. Not changing your return air filters on a regular basis.
5. Crawl space moisture issues
6. Not keeping your HVAC unit cleaned with coils and fins.
7. Not having adequate air circulation in your home.
8. Closed up vents in your home.
9. Not cleaning your gutters and your gutters overflowing into your crawl space or foundation area of the home.
10. Not diverting water away from home with gutter downspouts